Just out of curiosity, which of the following do you think describes you?
The descriptions are from a book series where everyone in society self-identifies with these character traits. Sometimes the traits run in families, sometimes the don't.
If you strongly identify with one set but there's a close runner-up, you can also choose a secondary set, but it wasn't strange for a character in the series to be described as completely one thing. Like I said, it was self-identification :-)
1) Joy, hope, kindness, beauty, vision, grace, honor, spirituality
2) Courage, strength, steadfastness, loyalty, certainty, resolve, determination, power
3) Innovation, love, imagination, clarity, intelligence, charm, talent, creativity
4) Change, travel, flexibility, swiftness, resilience, luck, persistence, surprise
5) Serenity, honesty, health, fertility, contentment, patience, endurance, wealth
And, if you want, I'll tell you the group names.
I did this with a couple of co-workers and in my Facebook page, and the responses have been fun and fascinating. I'd like to see what more people have to say about themselves ;-)